Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 49 - Weigh-In Wednesday

Pounds I want to lose --- 100
Pounds down today ---  0
Total Pounds Lost --- 18
Pounds left to go --- 82


I was bouncing up and down all this last week!! I did super good yesterday... and then nothing! And by super good, I mean food. I think I've been so concentrated on diet, that I let the exercise slip away from me! It didn't help that sometime throughout yesterday, that my pedometer reset somehow and I went to bed with 1,000 steps for the day!!??
I even got my family back from my Mother's Day Meatloaf Dinner by cooking Father's Day Dinner! Lean pork skewers with fresh green beans and green salad with veggies! No carbs!! I attempted to make mashed cauliflower, but it turned into runny baby food. I did not serve it. It was gross.



Time for some new fitness goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment