Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 57 - Weigh-In Wedne.... Err.. Thursday!

Pounds I want to lose --- 100
Pounds down today ---  0
Total Pounds Lost --- 18
Pounds left to go --- 82


Crap! I had lost a few pounds over the last week, but then the scale started to yo-yo and I ended up back at zero. I felt so defeated, I went back to bed. Yes.... that's when I should have gotten on the treadmill. But I also was having withdrawals from my kids, so I felt justified. My two oldest have both gone camping for the week. My oldest has Asperger's and his favorite form of communication is text. His phone is home. It's hard.


My youngest was already at the babysitter's, but I ditched work and went to get her. We had a Mommy-Daughter lunch date. But I was really good and went to a salad bar and I drank iced tea. I wasn't out to blow my diet, just blow my schedule!!!


Also, my Sunday "Prep" day was interrupted by a mile long checklist of camping items!! I did not chop a single vegetable or fruit Sunday!! :(


Listen to all my excuses!! Blah! Blah! Blah!


It's time to get things rolling again! I have a friend who has asked me to try these wraps, so why not now?? They're supposed to help shrink? explode? scare away? fat cells. We'll see, huh? You're supposed to put them on any part of your body you would like to use it.. tummy, thighs, arms, back fat.. for at least 45 minutes. You can even sleep in it. Measure yourself before and after and see a noticeable difference. Sometimes right away, sometimes after 3 or 4 applications. There are some pictures that are... Meh, kinda see a difference. Then some pics that are YEAH RIGHT! She was also in Ab Boot Camp at the same time!!


I could pick any part of my body, really. But what do I hate the most? Saddlebags!! So here's what I'm going to do. I'm only going to use them on ONE saddlebag!! I'll go with my right side. I'll use 4 wraps. (Can only use one every 72 hours) And document my results.


They will either not be that effective or I will be lopsided!! HA! HA!!


Here goes nothing!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    Good to see that things are still progressing. Just getting out here and writing is probably enough to keep you on track in the long run! I am inspired by your chopping and dicing. I was just thinking today that I really need to do that. We have become rather complacent in eating out way too much these days. We are fortunate that we are able to do that financially, but it is a waste of money and so much healthier to plan and eat good meals.

    Once again, I am inspired!

    Oh, and one thing I read is that drinking LOTS of water is helpful in losing weight. That and the carbs tend to help your body hold on to fat. I really need to get back to less carbs myself.

    Well, anyways, good luck! 18 pounds is a LOT. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cirklagirl! (I don't believe I know your name?) :) I've been drinking about 64 oz of water per day, but I just joined a gym and got a trainer to show me the ropes. He says I need to drink 100 oz per day!! And the carb thing, I only have carbs for breakfast & lunch, not dinner! Hopefully I'll get off my plateau!!

    ReplyDelete