Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 92 - New Goals

I've decided I need to get out of my head with the whole weight loss thing and re-direct my focuses elsewhere. That's not to say I'm not counting calories or quitting the gym. It means I'm not going to obsess about it.


So here are my new goals... 


1. Weigh-In only twice per week. I already weigh-in on Wednesday morning. I will add Sunday morning... and THAT'S IT!! 


2. I'm going to get home from work in time to walk with my daughter to her new school, so she gets familiar with the path. I will do this three nights per week. Once school starts, I also intend to walk her to school in the morning! (One more month!!! Tick!! Tock!! YAY!)


3. I am going to write a book. It will be work-related and start in the form of a blog post on our website. Eventually I would like it to be an e-book or even soft cover. It will be directed to those who need to be educated about what we do and a link will be forwarded immediately to whomever chooses to work with us. It's been a stressful week and it will help me get a lot off my chest without attacking anyone in particular. I will work on this daily and intend to be done on or before September 30th. (It is not going to be a big book, just informative!)


4. Clean & organize my work office and set-up my home office. I will work on this daily and give myself until August 31st. I need the home office for school!!


So what do you think?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!





No comments:

Post a Comment