Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 127 - I have W.A.D.

Pounds I want to lose --- 100
Pounds down today --- 1
Total Pounds Lost --- 27
Pounds left to go --- 73

I have come to a realization. Have you heard of S.A.D? Seasonal Affective Disorder. I have W.A.D. Weekend Affective Disorder. Please know that I am not making light of S.A.D! I seriously get into such a funk on the weekends, all I want to do is drink & sleep! I'm self-sabotaging my own efforts! I go to the gym all week, eat great all week, then sink into a depression on Saturday night & Sunday, rolling into Monday, which already sucks. It doesn't help that my kids are gone. But I can't force them to stay home. I need help!!!

I have been struggling with the "A" word. You know, the whole denial thing. But during the week when I'm making healthy choices and being super mom, it's not an issue. So I wonder??

I know I have to come up with a solution. And quickly. It has to include getting out of my house!!

One idea I had was I came across a website asking for volunteers to come help make sandwiches, which they distribute to the homeless. 

....Now I need more ideas!! {Insert below!}


No comments:

Post a Comment