Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 149 - Cheat Day

Cheat Meal n. By setting aside one day a week to eat junk food or whatever you want you take control of your cravings and eat on your terms. This is often referred to as a “cheat meal” because you are deliberately cheating on your diet.

But when it becomes a Cheat DAY??? BAD!! BAD!! BAD!! I know!!!! 

My gym's Weight Loss Challenge begins on Monday. It will be for the next 8 weeks which will coincide with SEVEN (yes, 7!!) family members' birthdays, Halloween AND Thanksgiving!! I fully intend to KICK SOME BUTT!! I LOVE COMPETITION and I will stay strong through all of those celebrations!!

So... if there are a few things I need to get out of my system this weekend, I will... And not feel bad! 


My birthday is the weekend after the competition ends! <maniacal laugh! maniacal laugh!>

No comments:

Post a Comment