Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 140 - Weigh-In Wednesday

Pounds I want to lose --- 100
Pounds down today --- 1
Total Pounds Lost --- 33
Pounds left to go --- 67

With a 5 pound loss last week, I'm not too surprised with the 1 pound this week! But I also didn't have as successful of a weekend either. I let myself get in my slump again. Sigh. I am determined to have a better weekend this next one!!! I'm going to plan a hike for Sunday!! The weather is getting cooler and the chances are going to get fewer and fewer. It's going to be beautiful! I can't wait!!


My son joined me at the gym the other morning! :) Each day he was asking what movie was on, so I invited him along! I worked out while he stayed on the treadmill to watch The Avengers! He was too tired the next day, but it would be great if he can start going with me on a regular basis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment