Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 62 - I Joined A Gym!

I couldn't sleep yesterday morning. It was really early. I think to myself, "What do people DO this early?" (Besides my mom, who goes to work at 4am! Crazy, I know!!) The other crazies go to the gym!! I'll join a gym!!

There's me at the gym. Weird. Of course I've been IN a gym before. I have gone on guest passes with friends, but only used the treadmills. I've never been a member of a gym or used that equipment!! Scary!!

(And check out those saddlebags I mentioned in my last post! YUCK!!! I gotta get rid of those!!)

So I have a trainer who is teaching me all I need to know about the machines. I went again this morning and he made me do these things called SQUATS!! Seriously!?? Okay, my office is downstairs. No elevator. Yeah, it sucked.

But HEY! Check this out!!





Best pedometer steps to date!! And that's even with a 7 hour workday and 1 hour commute!!
Can a get a WHOOP! WHOOP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment