Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 83 - So, I was wrong

I thought I was over my ex completely... seems that I had one last bit left! :(

I got a text message yesterday from a friend saying that a woman is moving in with him. Regrettably, I went on Facebook to check things out. So not only is she moving in, she looks VERY SIMILAR to me and has two kids the same age as my older two. Seven + years I gave this man and only after 3 months, he has a family moving in with him?!? I found it disheartening and very disturbing.
He was trying to kiss me less than a week ago when I dropped off our daughter. Thankfully, she was sticking around and not giving him the chance. I was trying not to let all this bug me, but then he sends me a text message last night telling me how important I am to him... blah, blah, puke.

Let's just say it didn't turn pretty.

I'm hoping that was my Grand Finale with and for him!!! He's definitely a Bastage! (A bastard who holds you emotionally hostage!)

>>>This journey I'm on has a very different aspect after last night<<<


I retweeted this Tweet this morning:

Today is a brand new day! You are smart, beautiful & confident. Believe in yourself & show the world what you've got! Let's get it done!

Thank you Cynthia!! I needed this more than you know!!



No comments:

Post a Comment