Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 70 - Weigh-In Wednesday

Pounds I want to lose --- 100
Pounds down today ---  2
Total Pounds Lost --- 20
Pounds left to go --- 80


I had unfortunately gained 2 pounds since my last weigh-in, so I really lost four! Joining the gym really helped to get me back on track!! So aside from my body being sore... it's been a good thing! :)
I was hoping for a bigger number after being so good and working out, so to not get discouraged, I got out the measuring tape! I had measured several areas before I started: neck, each upper arm, chest, diaphragm, waist, abs, hips, each upper thigh, each upper knee and each calf. Total inches lost from all areas is 34 inches!!! 4 inches each from my waist, abs & hips, then trickles down to half an inch in places like my neck and calves.
So to see all those changes really helped!! I'll take those two pounds, thank you!! All the way to the clothing store to get new pants! (They are SO baggy!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment