Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 18 - Weigh-in & Aha! Moment

I weighed in again today...


Pounds I want to lose --- 100


Pounds down today ---  2


Total Pounds Lost --- 3


Pounds left to go --- 97


So it hit me. I'm making all of these little changes and DUH!! I'm not going to reach my goals this way. Yesterday, I had two events I was invited to. One was an annual crawfish boil I was really looking forward to. The other was a wedding of a family member of my ex. I was feeling obligated to go to the wedding, but only for my daughter. I was trying to plan my jammed packed day, but it started eating me up! If my ex really wanted our daughter to be part of his family events, he can go to the effort of taking her. I have always been an enabler and I need to knock it off!!
I went to the crawfish boil and stayed. And I had a good time. A big part of me felt so relieved that I didn't do what I was expected to do. It's the small part of me that felt guilt that made me mad. I need to be selfish! Selfish in the way that makes me a happier and healthier person!


Sunday is the perfect day for me to implement changes. Major changes. 


To be continued...

1 comment: