Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 21 - Weigh-In Wednesday

Pounds I want to lose --- 100

Pounds down today ---  2

Total Pounds Lost --- 5

Pounds left to go --- 95


After weighing in last Wednesday and only had lost 1 pound, it really kicked me into gear! So I weighed in last Friday excited for my new changes, but from now on I will keep it to only Wednesdays. So that means I've lost 4 pounds in the last week! If I had just been so determined when I started 3 weeks ago, I'd be down much more by now! But 5 pounds less is in the right direction.


I had another good day yesterday! After dinner, my oldest children had activities so I took my youngest to the park. Then while we were waiting to pick up one of the older children, we walked several blocks of a sidewalk chalk art festival. Getting 75% of my total pedometer steps in after 7pm!!


And my child is enjoying her mom's new-found energy.
We have a date tonight. A walk around the neighborhood 
then countless rounds of Ruckus.






2 comments:

  1. Oh how awesome. Sounds like things are doing really well now! I agreed with a friend to do the Warrior Dash - a crazy running obstacle course that is WAYYY beyond my normal stuff so I have been actually RUNNING. (I don't run.) It is a crazy mid-life crisis kinda thing, but it really does feel good to start paying attention to taking good care of myself. I have a daughter about your age and I just think about how my behaviour is always teaching her things and what do I want her to remember about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant my daughter is about your DAUGHTER's age...

    ReplyDelete