Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 20 - Starting to feel great!!

Yesterday, I ate as planned and got all my water in! YAY! When I got home from work, I put the prepared foil salmon dinners on the bbq grill, giving me time for a walk around the block with my youngest.

So my Sunday work paid off for my eating, my exercise AND time with my children!

I'm still not up to 10,000 steps, but I got "weekend" steps on a work/school day!! So considering I sat at desk for 7 hours and in my vehicle for more than an hour, that's pretty good for me!
Without a TV in my bedroom, I got to sleep about 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual.
I've been wearing my walking shoes consistently. Because who knows when the opportunity to get a walk in will come up in my schedule?? I don't want to be stuck wearing flip flops!!

Oh!! And I haven't mentioned that my jeans feel very baggy today! Because they do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment