Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 29 - The Universe works in mysterious ways

So many End-Of-School-Year activities going on today and tomorrow, I'm working from home. I hit a lull and thought, "I really wish I had a treadmill." Because if the boss called and I was a mile away on a walk, that wouldn't work, right? So then I thought, "I'm going to post on Facebook, asking if anyone has a cheap treadmill they want to sell."

Before I had a chance, I continue working and I am asked to schedule a closing with a client. He has been out of his house for several months, but after we schedule it, he says he still has a treadmill in the house that he'd better get out. He's going to put in on online classfieds and sell it for cheap. How much do you want for it? I ask.

It's yours, thanks for your hard work.

Wished it this morning. In my room tonight.
I REALLY don't have any excuses now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment