Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 27 - Had a great weekend

I got to visit with an out-of-town friend I don't get to see very often. We got together with her family and played games. It was so nice to break from the "norm" and do something fun and relaxing!!

Yesterday, I went with my entire family to take our kids on a train ride. *Not as relaxing* But hey! It was for the kids and I got a lot of walking in! (My feet are really hurting and I need a foot massage! Any takers??)

But Saturday.... it finally came!!! My copy of The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper. I'm almost done reading it. I'm going to officially start when I've completed it. I want to make sure I have everything I need to get started!!! After reading through just a couple of chapters though, I headed to the kitchen and got rid of more stuff out of my cupboards!!

Child: "Why are the cupboards empty?"

Mom: "It's almost summer break. Time for new food!"




1 comment:

  1. So if you were on The Biggest Loser, would you want Bob or Jill as your personal trainer?

    ReplyDelete