Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 2 - My Goals


HERE ARE MY GOALS FOR THE NEXT WEEK

My current income: Pays the bills, not much else.
What I want my income to be: Savings for emergencies, not relying on credit cards, personal loans, etc.
GOAL: Set-up automatic transfers every payday from checking into savings that will equal roughly 5%.

My current weight: 100 pounds over.
What I want my weight to be: 100 pounds less.
GOAL: Use the My Fitness Pal app I downloaded on my phone to track calories.

My current relationships: Men, toxic. Children, I'm less attentive than I want to be & only putting out fires.
What I want my relationships to be: Men, I need to be completely alone to work on me. No more hanging on. Children, more uninterrupted concentrated time with them.
GOAL: Spend 15-20 minutes each night outside with my children, whether it be playing with a ball, going for a walk or having dinner picnic-style. 

My current time off: None. (Business trips are not vacations!)
What I want my time off to be: 2 weeks per year for "me" time and vacations.
GOAL: Make daily checklists and time-block tasks in order of importance; avoid interruptions by not answering calls or responding to emails until the most important tasks are complete.

My current health: Poor.
What I want my health to be: Higher energy, lower blood pressure and lower weight.
GOAL: Drink 8 glasses of water daily.


So, not only did I download the My Fitness Pal app, I got a pedometer. That will show me how (little) I'm moving around. I have "Secretary Spread" from sitting at my desk all day. Time to use the restroom on the 3rd floor!!! This My Fitness Pal app is really cool! You can scan a barcode and TADA!! All the nutritional info recorded, you just have to adjust the portions. Yes, I went around my kitchen scanning things.... it even recognized some store brand items and a Tootsie Pop!! HA! Okay, enough playing! Back to business!!

I did my official weigh-in this morning, so future posts will have "Pounds To Go!"

On the downside, I was feeling irritated and depressed last night. I just wanted the kids to put themselves to bed & I ordered pizza. This is not going to be easy!! But I know it will be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I almost choked when I read "Secretary Spread" ... Btw I have been having the irritable sad bastardy days too... Im beginning to think it is planetary alignment... I wish I was kidding... Everyone has it... which means we all can encourage each other to get out of it.

    ReplyDelete